Mac program that automatically submits webforms?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Xiolent, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Xiolent macrumors newbie

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but any help would be appreciated. I'm on a school internet connection which offers a program to keep you online if you're using Windows, but for Mac they just have a website that you log in to that grants you access. I set up a wireless router and when using my Macbook wirelessly, it will lose access about every hour. When using it connected by wire it never drops access (unless the computer is off or browser reset). I don't know why.

So my question, is there a program (or other method) for Mac that can automatically submit the webform to get access every hour or so?

2. BlueRevolution macrumors 603

BlueRevolution

Wow, that's annoying.

You may be able to do this, but it depends how the webform is set up. Does it use HTTPS? Is it always the same URL every time? Can you access the URL and submit the form even when the connection is working properly?

3. Xiolent thread starter macrumors newbie

Hmm after further testing, it seems like I can't renew the connection wirelessly, but can only access the webform and it actually does nothing.. I guess I'll have to figure something else out. Thanks anyways!