.mac question

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by velvetelvis, Dec 30, 2007.

1. velvetelvis macrumors 6502

velvetelvis

so, i used my free trial and set up a web page and a photo page, etc... then i let my acct. go and didnt reup. i did however, put all my photos of our pets onto the page and didnt save them... oops... if i sign up and pay for a mac acct. will i get those pages back?

2. illegalprelude macrumors 68000

illegalprelude

I dont believe so

3. velvetelvis thread starter macrumors 6502

velvetelvis

4. illegalprelude macrumors 68000

illegalprelude

well, let me ask you something, with your expired account, what happens when you go to www.mac.com and try to log in? or when you go to your .Mac options under your Preference Folder?

because it might let you know thats your account has expired and now pay $99 to renew your membership

5. velvetelvis thread starter macrumors 6502

velvetelvis

it says my acct has expired. if i renew, will my stuff still be there?

6. illegalprelude macrumors 68000

illegalprelude

I honestly dont see why not. Its like if I dont renew my membership, they wont just delete my stuff, Maybe after a while but not like you dont pay by a day and your stuff is deleted.

I would look at it like this, you can pay $99 and you may or may not get your photo's back but will have an awesome service (been a member for 4 years now?)

or eMail the .Mac team and ask them the same question and give them your account info. They will usually respond in about 48 hours. There is no number to call for .Mac. Its web based service only