Mac react "evil" when I connect the charger

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by bastoshaq, Nov 19, 2012.

1. bastoshaq macrumors newbie

My MBP is in trouble!

If I'm using mac only with the battery, everything works fine! The trackpad does everything it should do and with my wireless mouse, everything works fine.

The problem happens when I plug the charger! The trackpad have strange response to finger touches (makes moves to 3/4 fingers with only 1), the wireless mouse sometimes does "lag"! Is stopped a second and then moves to where it should be! With charger it is impossible use the iPhone! It's very hard to "slide to unlock"! Even in springboard I can't do nothing! If I touch in one app in first line of springboard, probably will open an app from last line! It's crazy! If I unplug the charger, Peace! If I plug, nightmare!

I think it is problems with motherboard! Have someone had the same troubles?

Here is a video I made about the mouse!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb4p1IMIZRc

For these movements, I just touched one finger on the trackpad without sudden movements. And if you see it well, the point mouse shakes a lot!

Thank you!

2. Mrbobb macrumors 601

Borrow sum1 else's charger to be sure. Go to an Apple store, am sure they don't mind having u plugged in there just for a few minutes.

3. bastoshaq thread starter macrumors newbie

Hi!
    Thanks for the reply!

I'm from Portugal! We don't have a Apple store here but I can test this with a charger from a friend of mine! When I do that I'll post the results! Thanks