Mac sale - Bestbuy Canada

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by drambuie, Jul 1, 2010.

1. drambuie macrumors 6502a

For those Canucks not aware of this, Bestbuy has an online Canada Day sale, which also includes just about everything Mac at 5% or more off. Don't try the iPads - they're all gone. Shipping is free, but to Canada only. Also, the MPBs are standard glossy screen, no CTO.

Sample prices:

MPB 17" i5 - $2185 CAD = $2075 USD (CAD = 0.95 x USD)
    MPB 15" i7 - $2137 CAD = $2030 USD
    MPB mid 2009 17" 2.8Ghz C2D - $1995 CAD = $1895 USD. This one looks very enticing - only 3 left.

Mac accessories are also at 5% off.

They also had 27" i7 iMacs with 8GB RAM for $2256 CAD, but they sold out. The other iMacs are available.

2. Coleys macrumors newbie

Coleys

Could you provide a direct link? I cannot find the apple sale on the bestbuy.ca website.

Thanks for the info!
    Coleys

3. aeboi macrumors 65816

aeboi

4. drambuie thread starter macrumors 6502a

On the main menu bar you click on Computers, then Apple....., then select the type of product on the left menu. If you want to see the reduced price of a particular item select Add to cart. It will display the cart, with the sale price. You can then remove the item from the cart to go on to the next item. Use the browser back button to go back to the previous list. If you select Continue shopping, it will take you back to the main page.

The 8GB RAM i7 iMac sale price is actually $2375 CAD. The $2256 I quoted is the USD equivalent.

Bestbuy.ca has online sales for most holidays, but this is the first time I've seen the entire Mac lines included.