Mac software to make a will?

Huze

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 3, 2005
I can't seem to find any Mac software that would allow a person to make a last will and testament. Any ideas?

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
Forgive me if I'm being ignorant but isn't this something you can do with a word-processor?

Or are there specific layout things you need to do that you can't do with something like MS Word?

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
Blue Velvet said:
Forgive me if I'm being ignorant but isn't this something you can do with a word-processor?

Or are there specific layout things you need to do that you can't do with something like MS Word?
I'm not sure, but I believe the OP is asking for software with pre-written templates. I'm sure they're available, but I'm not sure where. As an immortal, it hasn't been a concern of mine.

Huze

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 3, 2005
Its a bit more complicated than that. There are various things that make such a document legally binding and I'd prefer to have some software that guides me along.

Temujin

macrumors 6502a
Oct 1, 2005
Copenhagen
When dealing with something that important I would definitely go have a talk with a lawyer. You might be confident that your up to the task, but it would surely suck if a minor mistake should mess stuff up for your loved ones.
Spend the dough, get a lawyer.