Mac SuperBundle

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ProCareGiver, Jul 14, 2011.

1. ProCareGiver macrumors newbie

Caught this on TUAW earlier and didn't see it posted so I felt I'd share.

http://macsuperbundle.com/

Looks like a good bundle for those of you looking to get a copy of Parallels.

2. afd macrumors 6502a

I'd consider buying this for parallels if it wasn't for the fact this finishes on the 27th and I don't get paid till the 28th and I'm skint.
    Also I installed VirtualBox and put a windows and a couple of linux installs in it and have never used them so maybe I don't need parallels...

3. CylonGlitch macrumors 68030

CylonGlitch

I thought that I read that neither Parallels, VMWare Fusion, or Virtual Box works with Lion. If that's the case, no need to buy a license now. With Parallels most upgrades will cost you money.

4. Mitchelino macrumors 6502

Thanks for sharing.:D

I think I'll pass on this bundle, though. I want Parallels, but I wont really be able to use it until I get a new Mac (I've only got 2GB RAM, barely enough to run Vista alone).

Even if I had my a new Mac, I'd probably pass on the bundle anyways, as I already got a nice FTP client from a previous bundle, and the other apps seem useless for me, aside from the fonts app. That one looks pretty cool.

5. Darth.Titan macrumors 68030

Darth.Titan

Not true. I've had no problems with VMWare Fusion at least in Lion.