Mac the Ripper and Handbrake

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by mumborumbo, Nov 25, 2008.

1. mumborumbo macrumors newbie

I have a DVD which I wish to back up on my computer. It is of a TV programme and has two episodes on it. I have put it through Mac The Ripper and then through Handbrake. It will only play the first episode the second does not appear.

I have double checked when it goes through MTR and it only shows one episode and I cannot on the Mode button get it to see that there are two episodes.

I also tried at the Handbrake stage, adding to queue, but again, it is only showing the one episode - the first one.

Any help much appreciated - thanks in advance.;)

2. chomby1991 macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5G77 Safari/525.20)

Have you changed the title in the drop down box? It should be in a box with a similar caption to title 1 - 3h56m or something similar. If thats not the problem you may find the second ep is too small so id suggest downloading it from a torrent somewhere. Btw dont even bother with mac the ripper. Just rip straight through handbrake

3. mumborumbo thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you so much. I have in desperation put the second disc in which has 3 episodes on it and they all show up in the title bar of handbrake when I select them. I do not know what the problem is with the first disc - as only the first episode is showing up in the handbrake window - just one of those things I suppose. At least I am moving fowards now.;)