Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

taytho

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 22, 2005
KC, MO
My mothers birthday is today and i ran back to my parents place after i got off work..... right now..... and am trying to load photos from my computer to a blank sd card. It claims there is not enough room on the card. its a 256 card and i have about 80 mgs to load on to it. It needs to be loaded to this card to put in a digital picture frame for my mom.

i have emptied the trash already if that was going to be your advice..... i am a little stumped and will be working on this but hoping for some tips. thanks so much.

Mr_Brightside_@

macrumors 68040
Sep 23, 2005
Toronto
taytho said:
My mothers birthday is today and i ran back to my parents place after i got off work..... right now..... and am trying to load photos from my computer to a blank sd card. It claims there is not enough room on the card. its a 256 card and i have about 80 mgs to load on to it. It needs to be loaded to this card to put in a digital picture frame for my mom.

i have emptied the trash already if that was going to be your advice..... i am a little stumped and will be working on this but hoping for some tips. thanks so much.
would Disk Utility apply here, or not really at all? i dunno, maybe open it up at least, see what it says WRT the card?

taytho

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 22, 2005
KC, MO
for whatever reason i had to put all my files in folders and it worked when i did that. weird. thanks thought everyone!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.