Mac vs. PC [REMIX]

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by qwertydivit, Aug 10, 2010.

1. qwertydivit macrumors newbie

2. blunderboy macrumors 6502

*snort* Nice spoof. (Although, consumer versions of Windows haven't been DOS-based since XP came out in 2001.) It would also be neat to get Macs in different colours, but It's not a dealbreaker. Otherwise, awesome job! :D

3. R94N macrumors 68020

R94N

I like how on the Microsoft site they say 'it just works'. Wasn't that an Apple slogan for the Mac?

Yeah, like with the iBook Clamshell and the original iMac. If the new MacBooks were in different colours it would be pretty cool - it'd rival Dell in a way (they go on about all the different colours you can get their Inspiron models in) and would be just a nice choice to have.

4. pasdesilence macrumors newbie

pasdesilence

It would be nice to have a colorware finish on the MacBook Pro without sacrificing disposable income for a year on the paintjob. The Dell colorways seem to look very cheap. For now I'm happy with my MPB's plain jane silver.

5. R94N macrumors 68020

R94N

Yeah, they're also a bit boring in my opinion. I like my white MacBook, even if dirt shows up pretty easily :D

6. pasdesilence macrumors newbie

pasdesilence

That's the one negative of the MacBook but I suppose you could always break the Alcohol out and give it a once over. :)

7. R94N macrumors 68020

R94N

Yeah, I have found some computer wipes with alcohol in them - just wiped it over and they work great!

8. 87vert macrumors 6502

87vert

Campatability? I guess Mac's don't spell well.

9. Corndog5595 macrumors 65816

Did microsoft pull that section?

edit: the site was non existent for a few seconds there. hmm...

10. chown33 macrumors 604

Oh, I thought he meant "apply beer goggles".

11. Slix macrumors 6502a

Slix

That was awesome. It's so true though. PC people are just jealous of how easy people say it is and don't like change.