Mac vs pc war

anekin

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 18, 2009
Hi!

I don't know where to post this, so if you want to redirect me go ahead :)

A little mac vs pc war got started on my facebookprofile. The microsoftguy started it by saying something ridiculous about my typos having to do with my mac. I gave him the mac vs pc commercials and some other guy sent me this: http://www.mopo.ca/uploaded_images/mac-vs-pc-webcam-is-broken-769833.jpg

Does anyone know a good response to this? I'd say the fact that the webcam is integrated makes sure it doesn't break as easily.
Or just random arguments for a mac vs pc war?

Thanks for the help!!

Bagot69

macrumors member
Sep 29, 2009
Hampshire, England
id rather send mi whole iMac away 2 b repaired even if it was something more serious. Than if it was a PC he'd probs take it to some Monkey that called themself a PC Techy! Stick with the PROs!

Andronicus

macrumors 6502a
Apr 1, 2008
Hi!

I don't know where to post this, so if you want to redirect me go ahead :)

A little mac vs pc war got started on my facebookprofile. The microsoftguy started it by saying something ridiculous about my typos having to do with my mac. I gave him the mac vs pc commercials and some other guy sent me this: http://www.mopo.ca/uploaded_images/mac-vs-pc-webcam-is-broken-769833.jpg

Does anyone know a good response to this? I'd say the fact that the webcam is integrated makes sure it doesn't break as easily.
Or just random arguments for a mac vs pc war?

Thanks for the help!!
To quote Tom Clancy, "Never ask a person what computer they use. If they're a Mac owner, they'll tell you. If not, why embarrass them?"

djellison

macrumors 68020
Feb 2, 2007
Pasadena CA
I gave him the mac vs pc commercials
Oh dear. That's not the best move - most windows users will see those adverts and go "Huh? That's not what I've found my PC to be like. What a load of nonsense"

Because truthfully - they are full of lies, half truths, misinformation and misdirections.

anekin

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 18, 2009
Surely with the system wide spell check in OS X typos should be a thing of the past
haha yeah, it wasn't really a typo, I just used all caps to draw the attention to my status. He's like "ALL CAPS. mac obviously sucks".

Oh dear. That's not the best move - most windows users will see those adverts and go "Huh? That's not what I've found my PC to be like. What a load of nonsense"
Because truthfully - they are full of lies, half truths, misinformation and misdirections.
As you can see, how the discussion got started, we're not taking this very serious. His arguments are even more ridiculous than mine. I'm not trying to convert him into a mac user. It's just suppose to be funny.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.