Mac vs pc war

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by anekin, Nov 18, 2009.

1. anekin macrumors newbie

Hi!

I don't know where to post this, so if you want to redirect me go ahead :)

A little mac vs pc war got started on my facebookprofile. The microsoftguy started it by saying something ridiculous about my typos having to do with my mac. I gave him the mac vs pc commercials and some other guy sent me this: http://www.mopo.ca/uploaded_images/mac-vs-pc-webcam-is-broken-769833.jpg

Does anyone know a good response to this? I'd say the fact that the webcam is integrated makes sure it doesn't break as easily.
    Or just random arguments for a mac vs pc war?

Thanks for the help!!

2. Bagot69 macrumors member

id rather send mi whole iMac away 2 b repaired even if it was something more serious. Than if it was a PC he'd probs take it to some Monkey that called themself a PC Techy! Stick with the PROs!

3. Andronicus macrumors 6502a

To quote Tom Clancy, "Never ask a person what computer they use. If they're a Mac owner, they'll tell you. If not, why embarrass them?"

4. anekin thread starter macrumors newbie

I agree!

haha that is hilarious.

5. LouisBlack macrumors 6502

Surely with the system wide spell check in OS X typos should be a thing of the past :p

6. djellison macrumors 68020

Oh dear. That's not the best move - most windows users will see those adverts and go "Huh? That's not what I've found my PC to be like. What a load of nonsense"

Because truthfully - they are full of lies, half truths, misinformation and misdirections.

7. anekin thread starter macrumors newbie

haha yeah, it wasn't really a typo, I just used all caps to draw the attention to my status. He's like "ALL CAPS. mac obviously sucks".

As you can see, how the discussion got started, we're not taking this very serious. His arguments are even more ridiculous than mine. I'm not trying to convert him into a mac user. It's just suppose to be funny.