Macally IceCase with removal adjustable swivel clip

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by slapppy, Aug 8, 2008.

1. slapppy macrumors 65816

Attached Files:

2. edtorious macrumors 65816

edtorious

Does it cover the top too? The clip is cool but it won't have the clean look on the back of the Iphone?

3. slapppy thread starter macrumors 65816

Yeah it covers the top and front. The clip is removable also, so you can take it off if you don't need. It also works to help is as a stand thats adjustable for viewing. very cool.

4. divang macrumors member

Case has been available at frys for about 2 weeks now. I returned mine, sorry to say the case sucks.

It's actually 3 pieces, the slide bottom, and top back and top front. Putting all those three pieces together suck, they BARELY lock into each other. The clip itself slides INTO the case from the back and might be able to scratch back of the phone.

I'd avoid this case. I remember seeing it at frys for about 2 weeks, so I decided one day to try it, ended up returning it after RIGHT after I walked out of the store after I opened it and saw how it built. One drop and that case will break apart.

5. slapppy thread starter macrumors 65816

Thanks for the heads up. I'll soon receive it in a few days and if it sucks as bad as you say, it gets returned and the search continues. :p

6. divang macrumors member

Yea, well if you like it more power to you. I didn't like it because the thing was 3 freaking pieces. It didn't seem to closed effectly enough for me to feel safe dropping it and not exploding apart.

That and it was pretty tight, so sliding it in just a bit felt like I was scratching the bezel and back piece.