Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Purps n' Green

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 16, 2006
Can't believe that! A guy that has been a member for 4+ years has been banned! What was it for?

Anyone know?

zap2

macrumors 604
Mar 8, 2005
Washington D.C
One post, your have one post and its about that person. I might wager a guess your MacAztec.:rolleyes:

If your not , lets the Mods and Admins worry about why MacAztec was banned:)

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
If you forum search for his name, you'll figure out why within two minutes. Some bans are temporary. So he might be back. If that was the case, he knows the details. The mods here are not fond of discussing why people were banned...so you're wasting breath, sweetie. :(

Koodauw

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2003
Madison
leekohler said:
Bummer- I wonder why? I like the guy a lot even though we disagree most of the time. And I still don't know how his football season went. :(

12-1. But he got benched. Not sure why I remember this.

yankeefan24

macrumors 65816
Dec 24, 2005
NYC
MacAztec's last post was in the Bary Bonds thread. He may have said something the mods thought was inappropriate. But if you care so much, PM a mod, they may be able to help.

virus1

macrumors 65816
Jun 24, 2004
LOST
i am constantly interested and baffled as to why people get banned. just interesting.

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
virus1 said:
i am constantly interested and baffled as to why people get banned. just interesting.

They break the rules multiple times, except in the case of spamvertisers. They're banned immediately.

Read the rules--it's great to know why things happen.

virus1

macrumors 65816
Jun 24, 2004
LOST
bousozoku said:
They break the rules multiple times, except in the case of spamvertisers. They're banned immediately.

Read the rules--it's great to know why things happen.
well, duh. but the exact instance.

Purps n' Green

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 16, 2006
Well, yes, I am MacAztec, and I guess this will be a peace out thread.

Anyways, it was a good 4 years, too bad this site had to turn in to a power puff community of rule mongerers. Read the posts way back when the site was started, and you will see how much more interesting things were.

There are people I don't like on this site, I won't list you, you probably know who you are. I get pissed when people give smart a$$ remarks to something, especially over a computer, but hey, thats just me.

Back on task, learned a lot here over the years, off to College at either Cal Poly San Luis Obisbo or UC Santa Barbara next year. I find out about UCSB tomorrow at 5, so we'll see.

I will check in sometime in the future, but as for now, I'm done with this site. I will still read the frontpage, but as for the discusssions, they are just rediculous now.

PS - <--- This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were missing. Haha

-Aztec

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
Purps n' Green said:
Well, yes, I am MacAztec, and I guess this will be a peace out thread.

Anyways, it was a good 4 years, too bad this site had to turn in to a power puff community of rule mongerers. Read the posts way back when the site was started, and you will see how much more interesting things were.

There are people I don't like on this site, I won't list you, you probably know who you are. I get pissed when people give smart a$$ remarks to something, especially over a computer, but hey, thats just me.

Back on task, learned a lot here over the years, off to College at either Cal Poly San Luis Obisbo or UC Santa Barbara next year. I find out about UCSB tomorrow at 5, so we'll see.

I will check in sometime in the future, but as for now, I'm done with this site. I will still read the frontpage, but as for the discusssions, they are just rediculous now.

PS - <--- This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were missing. Haha

-Aztec

I've missed talking to you. However, as far as things go, you weren't exactly guiltless and you know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.