Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Borisdk

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 2, 2015
Hi.

I am looking for a fullbody skin for MBPr 13.3" 2015 model. A fullbody skin, that cover all sides, front, back cover and also keyboard + trackpad. Does any know where to find that at EU, UK market?

Cheers
Johnny

snaky69

macrumors 603
Mar 14, 2008

snaky69

macrumors 603
Mar 14, 2008
I have tryed google.. And that link you linked is not EU or UK, it's USA. And that is not a "perfect full body skin", with skin between the keys on keyboard. :).

Doubt you'll find any with plastic between the keys. That'd be ugly as heck anyhow.

International shipping exists for a reason, the site is likely to ship to your location. If not, find the same brand sold in a UK website and you're good to go.

Borisdk

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 2, 2015
Doubt you'll find any with plastic between the keys. That'd be ugly as heck anyhow.

International shipping exists for a reason, the site is likely to ship to your location. If not, find the same brand sold in a UK website and you're good to go.

bDddOqq.jpg

Looks pretty cool to me.. They just don't ship to my location - and I can't find any elsewhere.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.