MacBook, 13 months later = Happy

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by blackburn, Apr 21, 2011.

1. blackburn macrumors 6502a

blackburn

Since people usually only complain when something is wrong with their mac, I here to say good things about my macbook:D

Well not everything was roses, had to be in repairs 2 times, but on the 2 time I've met some nice people that really take good care of macs:), since I've found that at least here having a mac is like joining a club:p people talk in uni without knowing me.

Usually electronics tend to last little with me, laptops usually after a year of (ab)use start to fall apart and batteries start to die. (Had an hp last only 1 year and was in repairs for a long time, and battery has shot)

Still my battery has 297 cycles and still has 95% of the original capacity, the casing is just fine. The only thing I can complain is the keyboard that gets dirty easily.

So despise the issues I had, I won't be abandoning macs anytime soon (unless they get crappy:eek:)

2. Macintosh HD macrumors newbie

Yeah very happy with my 12 month old MacBook, amazing quality and speed. Could never go back. Windows, what's that!

3. CorporateFelon macrumors regular

CorporateFelon

4. jwhite4304 macrumors member

jwhite4304