MacBook 2.0 accessories

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by VintageMac, Aug 29, 2007.

1. VintageMac macrumors member

I bought a refurbished MacBook 2.0 three months ago just before leaving on a one month road trip. Somehow in the midst of the comings and goings I have lost the cd's and manuals that came with the computer. I searched the house from top to bottom for 4 hours yesterday and have either looked everywhere except where they are or they somehow went out with the trash...

So, can someone confirm exactly what comes with the MB 2.0. I do have the charger, extension cable, and plug adapter, as well as the remote. I also have the large cardboard box and padding. I'm sort of thinking there were 2 cd/dvd's and two small manuals, is that right? Also, do they come in a small white box? I'm just trying to narrow down exactly what I'm looking for.

I am having some likey directory problems and I need the start up cd to fix them...

Vintage Mac

2. phungy macrumors 68020

phungy

What's included in the box:

Attached Files:

3. VintageMac thread starter macrumors member

Thanks, but I'm looking for more specifics. Is it two disks? What do the manuals look like? Is all this stuff in a small box? I was looking for pics on the forum of someone unpacking theirs, but couldn't locate any.

Vintage Mac

4. phungy macrumors 68020

phungy

Oh my bad!

As you requested:

Attached Files:

5. VintageMac thread starter macrumors member

Thanks, so it should likely all be in that little gray box. Is the DVI video adapter cable also included?

Vintage Mac

6. phungy macrumors 68020

phungy

No, it is included in MBPs though.