Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

VintageMac

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 19, 2007
I bought a refurbished MacBook 2.0 three months ago just before leaving on a one month road trip. Somehow in the midst of the comings and goings I have lost the cd's and manuals that came with the computer. I searched the house from top to bottom for 4 hours yesterday and have either looked everywhere except where they are or they somehow went out with the trash...

So, can someone confirm exactly what comes with the MB 2.0. I do have the charger, extension cable, and plug adapter, as well as the remote. I also have the large cardboard box and padding. I'm sort of thinking there were 2 cd/dvd's and two small manuals, is that right? Also, do they come in a small white box? I'm just trying to narrow down exactly what I'm looking for.

I am having some likey directory problems and I need the start up cd to fix them...

Vintage Mac

phungy

macrumors 68020
Dec 5, 2006
FL/NY/TX
I bought a refurbished MacBook 2.0 three months ago just before leaving on a one month road trip. Somehow in the midst of the comings and goings I have lost the cd's and manuals that came with the computer. I searched the house from top to bottom for 4 hours yesterday and have either looked everywhere except where they are or they somehow went out with the trash...

So, can someone confirm exactly what comes with the MB 2.0. I do have the charger, extension cable, and plug adapter, as well as the remote. I also have the large cardboard box and padding. I'm sort of thinking there were 2 cd/dvd's and two small manuals, is that right? Also, do they come in a small white box? I'm just trying to narrow down exactly what I'm looking for.

I am having some likey directory problems and I need the start up cd to fix them...

Vintage Mac

What's included in the box:

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 220

VintageMac

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 19, 2007
Thanks, but I'm looking for more specifics. Is it two disks? What do the manuals look like? Is all this stuff in a small box? I was looking for pics on the forum of someone unpacking theirs, but couldn't locate any.

Vintage Mac

phungy

macrumors 68020
Dec 5, 2006
FL/NY/TX
Thanks, but I'm looking for more specifics. Is it two disks? What do the manuals look like? Is all this stuff in a small box? I was looking for pics on the forum of someone unpacking theirs, but couldn't locate any.

Vintage Mac

Oh my bad!

As you requested:

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    328.1 KB · Views: 84

VintageMac

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 19, 2007
Thanks, so it should likely all be in that little gray box. Is the DVI video adapter cable also included?

Vintage Mac

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.