Hi. I'm looking to replace my current 2.0 Core Duo MacBook from 2006. I'm really getting into music creation at the moment. If I were to go for the 2.4 MacBook unibody with 4 GB RAM, would I notice a difference in speed compared to my current MacBook? Would that difference be ever more exaggerated if I went for the 2.5 Pro? Or... I know a lot of people say if you wait now you'll be waiting forever etc... but with me getting into music creation, would it really be worth waiting for the i7's later on this year? I.e. would I get a big difference with GarageBand or Logic compared to the current MacBooks? Or if I wanted the i7 would it really be a long time before they get released? I don't desperately need a new computer at the moment, more of really wants one. But will I be making a mistake if I don't wait? Thanks.