MacBook 2 Apple Store availability today?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by JtheLemur, Apr 20, 2016.

1. JtheLemur macrumors 6502

Anyone have any details? Interested in picking one up, but all NYC-area stores currently say "ships to store." Granted, it's still early. But before I go calling around, wanted to see if anyone had information already!

2. Joey225 macrumors member

I was wondering too, so I called about 20 minutes ago and was told they are still updating the website and couldn't give me a solid answer.

3. yashz macrumors regular

4. Brookzy macrumors 68040

Brookzy

A few stores in the UK had them this morning according to Personal Pickup - mainly the London stores.

But weirdly only the 1.2/512GB model could be selected for Personal Pickup, and since then, the Personal Pickup link for all models has been removed.

5. JtheLemur thread starter macrumors 6502

I was told by the 14th St NYC store that they actually have no idea when they'd be getting any stock in. -_-
    --- Post Merged, Apr 20, 2016 ---
    And now they removed the ability to check store stock. Womp womp. Pretty hefty misfire, usually they're damn accurate when they say "available in store on N day"!

6. Joe Rossignol Editor

Joe Rossignol

Staff Member

No in-store stock yet at Eaton Centre in Toronto.

7. yashz macrumors regular

They are not in stock at my local store. But they are able to refund my MacBook/gift received last week on a gift card so I can buy the new one online.