Macbook 2007 Boot Camp Issue?

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by pengyou, Dec 19, 2010.

1. pengyou macrumors newbie

Hi everyone,

I have a white Macbook 2007 and I am not sure if I have a software or hardware issue.
    OS X 10.6.5 2ghz RAM
    The issue I am having is I have no keyboard or trackpad when I go into Windows XP on the boot camp partition. I have reinstalled the boot camp windows drivers and still nothing. What concerns me is if I restart back into OS X there will be no keyboard or trackpad until I turn off the Macbook. I have all current updates, repaired permissions. I have also ran hardware tests and no issues found.
    Any ideas???

Thanks so much!

2. celticpride678

Are you sure you're applying the correct drivers?

3. pengyou thread starter macrumors newbie

I am using the feature in the boot camp utility to repair the drivers but still no keyboard or trackpad. I am at a loss as to what it could be. Do you think I should do complete reinstall of OS X and Windows?

4. pengyou thread starter macrumors newbie

Today I reinstalled Snow Leopard with all updates then installed XP. I briefly had keyboard and trackpad but then the keyboard and trackpad disappeared. I checked the hardware profile and nothing. A reinstall of the drivers does not fix it. If I do not do a complete power off and just a restart into OS X I will not have keyboard and trackpad in OS X. I am thinking I may have a hardware issue but the hardware diagnostics show no errors......

Please help.