macbook 2015 owners after one year?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by appleuserfan, Jun 17, 2016.

1. appleuserfan macrumors member

What are your opinions on your macbook 2015 after almost one year of usage?
    I bought a Macbook 1.1ghz (2015) and i'm waiting for it, but meanwhile i want to know your feedbacks :)
    are you happy about it? pros? cons?

thanks in advance guys!

2. BeyondtheTech macrumors 68020

BeyondtheTech

I have the 1.2GHz with 512GB and I'm still loving mine enough to extend coverage with AppleCare for another two years. If I decide to upgrade in the future, I'm hopeful I'll retain most of its resale value.

3. SSD-GUY macrumors 6502a

I also love my MacBook 12. Perfect for taking to class with me and just about carrying it everywhere with me, it's so light! I no longer use a tablet; I use my rMB for everything.

That being said, I've also acquired a used 2014 15" for when I have whole day sessions at the library, as the 12" screen can feel a little small when using it for a whole day, but for simply taking notes at lectures, browsing the web, commuting, some light lightroom/PS/FCPx, the rMB is perfect for me! I wanted to upgrade this year as I thought skylake would bring better improvements, but I'd rather wait for more meaningful performance increases, TB3 and a better webcam.

4. zhenya macrumors 603

zhenya

Totally happy here. Love love love the silent operation, the excellent screen and touchpad, and have no trouble at all with using the keyboard, although I have had some physical issues with the keys. Right now everything is working great though. Need to decide soon whether to extend the warranty.

5. appleuserfan thread starter macrumors member