Hey guys! I have a problem, I had some liquid spill on my macbook, dried it and for some time it was ok. but then the ligh on the charger dimmed and osx indicated that battery was not charging and what macbook is running on battery power. but in fact it was charging jus with no indication of it. after sometime it really stopped charging and now i'm able to turn on my macbook only with magsafe connected, and fans runnings on full speed.. I've replaced DC-IN board, and a battery, but nothing changed.. is there anything I can do else? Thanks in advance.