Macbook A1181 13.3" Feb 2008 2.4GHz I purchased the MacBook today The laptop has had liquid damage, I am unsure what. When I press the power button nothing happens... I've tested things for over 4 hours on it now and still nothing. Magsafe plugged in= Orange charging light, Has been on charge for about 2 hours and the Magsafe is getting hot. On the battery the battery indicator level shows, I have noticed this has been charging up and the third dot is currently flashing.. I thought this could be the logic board but I don't see how it could be when the machine is actually getting power to it and accepting charge. I don't really want to spend money on things that aren't going to work, could anyone suggest things it could possibly be?, I assume now it would need a new top palm with the power button ?. How could I turn it on without the power button just to test if it would be this if this is possible.... I would be grateful if somebody could help me, thanks!