Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

crucius

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 4, 2010
Portugal
I would like to update this to accommodate an external monitor and a wireless keyboard/mouse. Suggestions? (and remember, they must be relatively cheap!)

troubleonline

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2010
Edinburgh, Scotland
I would like to update this to accommodate an external monitor and a wireless keyboard/mouse. Suggestions? (and remember, they must be relatively cheap!)

Can't see the need for a keyboard myself but what about the Anker Bluetooth one?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Anker®-Blue...4793&sr=8-1&keywords=anker+keyboard+bluetooth

I ordered it for my iPad but never use and annoyingly it doesn't have the nice curved back of the Apple version so doesn't fit the case (in case origami workstation) I bought for it! But it is cheap - the keyboard not the case :)

LetsTryMac

macrumors newbie
May 4, 2015
Unfortunately I can't because I don't have it yet. As soon as I do, I will! Those are my concerns as well (and I'm also worried about those buttons, because I think that by taking the MB out and put it in in a hurry they may eventually scratch the MB.
I have contacted the guys that make them, and they seam to be friendly and open to minor changes on the material.

With your feedback I'll see if I will ask for extra reinforcement on that area or not :p

And by the way.... depois tens de partilhar fotos e uma mini review ;)
(andas pela zwame, certo?)

crucius

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 4, 2010
Portugal
I have contacted the guys that make them, and they seam to be friendly and open to minor changes on the material.

With your feedback I'll see if I will ask for extra reinforcement on that area or not :p

Perfect! If the changes are significant I'll ask for a refund on mine!

----------

And by the way.... depois tens de partilhar fotos e uma mini review ;)
(andas pela zwame, certo?)

Ando sim senhor ;) Aceitam-se sugestões para a review e eu escrevo-a este mês =P

crucius

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 4, 2010
Portugal
May anyone recommend a monitor? I'm not sure which resolution to choose from (and can't spend a lot)...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.