Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

caffeeneaddict

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 23, 2007
ok my macbook's keyboard and trackpad don't work AT ALL it's been like this for a while now, but I dont think it's beyond repair because the power button works. weird? and on top of that, whenever I reboot or come out of sleep mode the bluetooth turns on, this is only weird because I have never had bluetooth on. Ever.
Any ideas as to what is going on?
caffeeneaddict

Beowulf666

macrumors regular
Nov 26, 2007
I'm not any kind of professional, but I would probably get your mac checked out...

caffeeneaddict

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 23, 2007
i dont think its the logic board because everything else works fine. but who knows,:confused: my main guess at this point is the chip that connects the keyboard to the cable that attaches to the logic board.

Baba Ganoush

macrumors member
Dec 23, 2007
i dont think its the logic board because everything else works fine. but who knows,:confused: my main guess at this point is the chip that connects the keyboard to the cable that attaches to the logic board.

Thats what i meant, Im thinking that the cable or whatever that connects your keyboard and touchpad to the logic board fried or something like that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.