Macbook advice

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by chillgoose, Feb 16, 2012.

  1. chillgoose macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2009
    Location:
    Canada
    #1
    So I have a Core Duo 13" White Macbook bought new quite a number of years ago. The battery is shot and the wirless only stays on for half an hour or so before it cuts out (ethernet works fine though). This Macbook has been unreal to me.
    But its obvious I need a new one. :eek:
    Should I buy a 13" Macbook Pro now or wait and see what the new Pro's look like? Will they be out soon?
    Thanks
     
  2. Spink10 Suspended

    Spink10

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2011
    Location:
    Oklahoma
    #2
    Buy now if you need - they will be out sometime this year - most likely before fall :)
     
  3. chillgoose thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2009
    Location:
    Canada
    #3
    went ahead and took the plunge with a new 13" Macbook pro. couldn't be happier.
     
  4. whoathere macrumors 6502

    whoathere

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2006
    Location:
    Rockford, IL
    #4
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

    Enjoy it! I'll be getting a 15" shortly
     
  5. east85 macrumors 65816

    east85

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2010
    #5
    If you can afford to wait, wait. If not, don't. The obvious benefit of waiting to buy is that you'll have less devaluation by buying a line that's fresh and will be around for awhile.
     
  6. Madona789 macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2012
    Location:
    Texas
    #6
    I'm also going to buy it then I can enjoy it too.
     

Share This Page