I have an 12 inch iBook g4 right now that I'm looking to replace. I'm been leaning heavily towards the black 2 ghz MacBook with 160 gb hard drive, and 2gb ram. Money is definitely an issue, but that MacBook would just about be at the top of my budget range. The buyer's guide says to buy, but soon enough it will be mid cycle. Also, with Leopard and iLife 07 just months away, I'm teetering on the edge of buying and waiting. To make things even harder to decide, whenever I get my new mac, I'm buying Final Cut Express too. Right now there's an awesome deal to save $200 when you buy a new mac. It ends at the end of March I think. If I wait until the end of March, it'll already be so close to the Leopard release, if not already released, and considerably closer to the next notebook update. Any advice?