MacBook Air 10.13.3 Console getting Red Warnings and Errors Before Touching Any Keys at Startup!!

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by bitts, Mar 27, 2018.

1. bitts macrumors newbie

bitts

I am new here, so I apologize in advance for anything I am doing incorrectly , I am trying to abide and not seem like a total Mac idiot, however .please..... go easy Thx :). your first question may be, What are you doing in the console!? Well, Im not completely computer illiterate, but I could really use some help deciphering whats going on here. The problem is quite a few things. My Mac has started behaving in many ways very unexplainable.

I use it for simple things, I have no music on here no movies, maybe 3 or 4 videos from my iPhone of my dog that are total of 4 minutes long. I do have quite a lot of photos, but thats about all that is taking up space. Other thank that. I browse the web, I don't even use Mac mail nor have it set up. No Instant message, no messages, no FaceTime, Ive never remotely connected to it, nor has anyone that I know of. Never connected Bluetooth,shared files, etc you get the idea. I know i know, what the hell do I use it for .....long story. Anyway... I though that might be relevant to know.
    But Im posting today to ask if someone can take a look at this console log.

I start up my computer , and without be doing anything except open console ( safari was already open from previous as was terminal ) the messages in my console run absolutely mad. With Red dots and yellow dots all over, and thousands of messages. Im hoping someone can help me out with whats going on.

I really don't know the best way to attach the console log so I hope I do this ok. Its a long one so....sorry. And thank you in advance !

Attached Files:

2. chrfr macrumors 604

What you're seeing in Console is largely normal, but your antivirus application, F-Secure, appears to be crashing.
    You'd do better by posting hin the forums about the actual symptoms your computer is having rather than trying to understand all of what you see in Conssole logs.

3. BrianBaughn macrumors 603

BrianBaughn

I second what chrfr says.

But...where are you seeing red or yellow dots?

4. chrfr macrumors 604

The High Sierra Console will show some dots, depending on the message.