MacBook Air 11" Sleeve

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by stockcerts, Feb 16, 2012.

1. stockcerts macrumors 65816

I know there are many postings about this, but I'm going to ask anyway. I'm hoping to buy my new MacBook this weekend at the Apple Store in San Francisco.

I don't need a carry bag as I tend to throw my iPad in my gym bag or bag pack, so I think a nice sleeve will be sufficient.

Just wondering which ones you recommend. I'm a fan of functional and style. Thanks!!

2. KylePowers macrumors 68000

KylePowers

3. glen e macrumors 68030

4. kettybear macrumors member

Hi, I have a Colcasac! Check it out if functionality and style is what you're looking for and you do not care too much about the price. It's unique and the sherpa fleece inside feels so nice! I do think it's overpriced for what it really is but for those of us who do not know how to sew it's the price we gotta pay for unique looking hand made items =[. If you do not like Colcasac's fabric prints, there's the Foof bag which is something similar.

I've had my colcasac for about 5 months and my macbook still looks brand new and it hasn't gotten scratched at all. My colcasac has took a beating though. It has gotten pretty dirty. I also snagged the cotton fabric so it has a loose thread that I have to cut. Otherwise, it's good protection from scratches and minor bumps.

5. stockcerts thread starter macrumors 65816

I am a fan of SF Bags. I have one of their bags for my iPad 2, and I live in San Francisco. Still haven't decided for sure to get a new MBA, but I may just do it this weekend.

6. JMies419 macrumors 6502

I have the Speck PixelSleeve for my 13" MBA and love it, they made it for the 11" as well. Check them out, slim and offers decent protection. Awesome sleeve.

7. Mikesus macrumors 6502

8. JMies419 macrumors 6502

Wow, those are ugly. Lol.

9. stockcerts thread starter macrumors 65816

If I wanted ugly, I'd get back with my X! :)

10. superstarmc macrumors regular

I use one of these and it's been really protective.

http://www.colcasac.com/macbook-sleeve/

11. Shadow2k macrumors member

12. IngerMan macrumors 6502a

IngerMan

That is pretty cool "old style" video. Can you tell me if that is an app?

13. Shadow2k macrumors member

Sadly I don't know what software they used and my own experience in movie editing is basic at best.