Macbook air 11" ultimate good price?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by s.hasan546, Jun 11, 2011.

  1. s.hasan546 macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2011
    Location:
    NY
    #1
    Hey guys i was wondering if i should jump on this deal?

    MBA 11" Ultimate for $900. Warranty until april 2012?

    Or should i wait for the new ones?

    What would the 11" ultimate roughly be worth when the new ones come out? i see they go for around $1100 atleast on ebay right now.

    Thanks in advance guys.
     
  2. KylePowers macrumors 68000

    KylePowers

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2011
    #2
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

    Sounds like a fantastic deal. I'm assuming it's used? If it's comparable to a refurb (like new), those still sell for $1149 (I think)... A new one goes for $1400?

    I'd probably buy if I came across a deal... And had some disposable income... Or even had an income lol
     
  3. s.hasan546 thread starter macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2011
    Location:
    NY
    #3
    Yeah its used but from pictures it looks mint. perfect condition. & yes its $1150 refurb but with tax it's almost $1300.
     
  4. 42streetsdown macrumors 6502a

    42streetsdown

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2011
    Location:
    Gallifrey, 5124
  5. Dark Void macrumors 68030

    Dark Void

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2011
    Location:
    Cimmerian End
    #5
    if it's legit then yes that's a really good deal.
     
  6. soulreaver99 macrumors 68020

    soulreaver99

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2010
    Location:
    Southern California
    #6
    That's an awesome deal. I got my ultimate for $800 without AppleCare a week ago


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  7. Maven1975 macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2008
    #7
    I dont know... Perhaps you should talk them down to $400.

    Shesh!


    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
     
  8. Pressure macrumors 68040

    Pressure

    Joined:
    May 30, 2006
    Location:
    Denmark
    #8
    Or wait a week or two till the new models arrive with Sandy Bridge.

    That should enable you to grab the current model cheaper if not spring for the new one with updated specifications.
     
  9. s.hasan546 thread starter macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2011
    Location:
    NY
    #9
    Yeah now that im seeing rumors that the new air should be out this week im wondering what to do.

    Even the resfreshed base mba with a sb processor will probably outperform the current mba ultimate in cpu intensive tasks. Since i don't really need a 320m gpu i might just wait on the refresh since im fine with the 64 gb base ssd too.
     

Share This Page