MacBook Air and Airport Express

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by ThanatosId, Feb 21, 2008.

1. ThanatosId macrumors regular

ThanatosId

I know many of you are aware of the benefits of the Airport Express. This is for the many others who are not.
    I bought the ethernet dongle and a USB hub so I could use my Air at work (no wireless). That turned out to be a bit of a waste of money! I got the Express today and holy crap, how easy it was to set up. I now get to keep my ethernet cord attached to my work PC (I was switching back and forth before). I have my printer connected and I brought in some speakers that I play iTunes wirelessly through. All I do is open my Air and everything is at my fingertips. For any who have not looked into it, please research the Express for yourself. I couldn't be happier!!

2. joegomolski macrumors 6502

joegomolski

I travel with my airport express. Setting up a wireless network is a snap.

3. twynne macrumors 6502a

There's a similar thread on here somewhere, but having now bought one I'd completely agree. Brought it with me on a business trip this week and being able to use my Air and simultaneously connect my N95 for VOIP is brilliant (foreign country so mobile access is too expensive). Of course I could also have my iPod connected for browsing or for buying music. Highly recommended! :D