So let me provide a bit background, I but I think I'm screwed. About six months ago, I spilled a glass of water on my MacBook Air. I let it dry out completely, but it still wouldn't work without being plugged in. I took it in to get a new battery, and that let it run as normal (without being plugged in) up till today (even though it said the battery needed servicing). Now, it crashes intermittently, and immediately when not plugged in, the battery indicator also no longer displays in the menu bar. I was always slightly worried it would be a ticking time bomb, and apart from being pissed off as the repair guy clearly wasn't sure what the problem was but still charged me for a new battery, I don't know what to do. Is the computer a lost cause? Is it leftover water damage to a cable? Is it a logic board connector? Replace the battery again? I've got some really important work to do in the next week, so I need this sorted. Thanks in advance!