Macbook Air Black Friday Prices

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by blanco.juanfeli, Oct 7, 2012.

1. blanco.juanfeli macrumors newbie

Hey Guys,

I'm planning to get a base :apple: 13' Macbook Air with 8 gigs of ram, hopefully during Black Friday because of the good discounts, I don´t live in the States so i´m not very familiar with the kind of deals that you can get. Anyways, I´d like to know if the discounts are also applicable for BTO models, and based on last year deals, what kind of offers may I expect? :confused:

BTW, I will be orderig form Mac Mall.

Sorry for the bad english! :D

2. CatsTide macrumors 6502

Seems like last year they were about a hundred bucks off...and I think it included all models.

3. tredstone macrumors regular

And that could be merged with an education discount?

4. Agent-P macrumors 68030

Agent-P

From what I remember is the black Friday sale directly from Apple was jsut that everyone got the education pricing. But my memory might be playing tricks on me with regards to that.

5. robvas macrumors 68020

Got my 13" Air last year a week of BF - $999 @ Best Buy

But it seems between MicroCenter, B&H, Amazon...those prices show up throughout the year.

6. DVD9 macrumors 6502a

Dreams are funny things. They can play tricks on a persons memory.

When you wake up, have your coffee and look at what the prices are you know the dream is over and the nightmare has begun.

7. sam2428 macrumors 6502

Also interested in the any black friday deals on Macbook Airs.

I am looking to pick up an 11" Air. I currently already have an 27" iMac and an iPad 2, but i will be going back to school for my masters next year and will need something to be able to type essays / use excel spreadsheets on easily.

I am almost considering the last model 11" - 64 GB model from MacMall since it is only $800 right now (was $750 a few weeks ago). I dont really need a large hard drive, but having at least 128 GB capacity would make it a little more future proof i think.

OP, i know you are looking for a 13", but if you can wait. MacMall.com typically has great blowout deals on "last years model"...but this would require waiting for the next update.