MacBook Air complaint.

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by iBreatheApple, Sep 5, 2011.

1. iBreatheApple macrumors 68020

iBreatheApple

It's not even really a complaint because there's nothing that Apple can do about it and many people might find it a bit inane.

I don't really know how to describe it but does "bother" anyone else that the cold white of the keyboard backlight doesn't "match" the warmness of the screen? It's only noticeable in an dim lit area. I know it's weird and I'm not bitching about the computer at all, this thing is a BEAST.

Does anyone get what I'm saying/ feel this way? Lol.

2. rhinosrcool macrumors 65816

rhinosrcool

3. iBreatheApple thread starter macrumors 68020

iBreatheApple

:p

I only don't like the way it looks if it's dark and the keyboard brightness is over half way up. It was more of a discussion than anything. It's not like it affects my experience or anything.

4. yusukeaoki macrumors 68030

yusukeaoki

You can take it apart and change the LED in there:D

Which ofcourse kills your warranty

5. mrwonkers macrumors 6502

mrwonkers

Buy a keyboard skin/protector in the colour that does it for you :rolleyes:
    I thought I was nit-picky but you take things to whole other level. A.D.D. much?

6. QuaziModo macrumors member

Agreed.

I too have the same feeling but didn't realise until you pointed it out! :mad::rolleyes:

I only ever set my keyboard brightness to 1 bar and no higher. I don't need or understand the need for anything greater than that. But then I can mostly touch type so it is just an assistance thing more than anything else.

7. iBreatheApple, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2011

iBreatheApple thread starter macrumors 68020

iBreatheApple

A.D.D: Any of a range of behavioral disorders occurring primarily in children, including such symptoms as poor concentration and/or hyperactivity.

:p

8. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

OCD then? I mean I'm really bad when it comes to OCD, actually OCPD. I have an eye for detail and never noticed that.. Now it will probably bug me! Thanks OP! :rolleyes::p

9. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

Rolls eyes....

Just shows their will always be something to be unhappy about !!

Life's too short.

Enjoy using it not performing an autopsy on it.

10. xraydoc macrumors 604

xraydoc

This is the internet... you better grow a thicker skin.
    Besides, the OP's "complaint" was pretty ridiculous anyway. I actually thought the picture in question was a funny response in a gallows-humor sort of way.

11. iBreatheApple thread starter macrumors 68020

iBreatheApple

Yeah, the picture was a HILARIOUS response...... I think it is you sir, that has some "growing" up to do. Further, did you even bother to read? I stated that it was more of a discussion than a complaint and that it doesn't affect my experience.

12. cardinalryan macrumors 6502

cardinalryan

If you found that to be a "funny response" then that's even sadder than the photo. It's not that I don't have a thick skin and I have seen far worse photographs, but that was so out of place in this thread...well...if you don't get it, then I could never explain to you why that was off kilter.

13. Anghellichalo macrumors newbie

Further proof that you reallllly have to reach to say something bad about the MBA. As for the picture I think it was just bad judgement to post that. No big deal I see where the humor was but no one wants to have to see that when they are reading a forum about a laptop...
    back to awesomeness with the best technology I have ever owned
    my precious MBA