Macbook Air Discontinue ( Done )

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by titrau, Oct 12, 2018.

  1. titrau macrumors 65816

    titrau

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2017
    #1
    5798808A-F8EB-4893-8EF6-3BA5A33B8F5D.jpeg Finally i dont want to wait no more , i will buy macbook air current model , wait is forever and i believe apple not focusing any news on macbook from now till later on,




    I will buy this one >>
     
  2. Plutowillreturn macrumors member

    Plutowillreturn

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2018
    #2
    At least wait for Black Friday - the MBA is projected to have a sale price of ~$650.00 USD.
     
  3. crzdcolombian macrumors 6502a

    crzdcolombian

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2010
    #3
    The MacBook is 900 per the front page of this site. Isn’t that a better deal then what you are posting?
     
  4. titrau thread starter macrumors 65816

    titrau

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2017
    #4
    900$ ??? that must be standard specs
    not i7 processor

    i will wait blk friday sale down to 700$
     
  5. Ma2k5 macrumors 68020

    Ma2k5

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2012
    Location:
    London
    #5
    Well I guess you'll have 14 days to return it if the October event should materialise and the new machine gets announced.
     
  6. dotzero123 macrumors regular

    dotzero123

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2018
    Location:
    Philadelphia Suburbs
    #6
    I got bnib for $750 around the holidays last year. Should be even less expensive this holiday season. I also saw it as low as $650 on Best Buy a few months back. Unless you have an urgent need, wait about 6-8 weeks. You'll start to see great deals.
     
  7. titrau thread starter macrumors 65816

    titrau

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2017
    #7
    I hope this holiday 800$ plus tax

    i7 processor 128gb

    currently 959$ of that specs
     
  8. Tozovac macrumors 65816

    Tozovac

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2014
    #8
    Go for the larger ssd if you can, unless you’re convinced 128 is enough !
     

Share This Page

7 October 12, 2018