Hi all, I'm in a bit of a predicament at the moment, and I'm hoping you can help me out. I currently have an Early 2013 15" MacBook Pro Retina. The retina screen is fantastic, however this is causing problems with a certain Windows application. I use a financial application which only runs on Windows. I've been using a Windows 7 virtual machine on VMware Fusion 6.0.4 successfully for some time, connected to a 27" Thunderbolt Display. I now need to use this application while on the move. Unfortunately, I've discovered that this application is not fully compatible with the retina display on the MacBook - I have to either use it with a blurry non-native resolution, or deal with very small text. The DPI scaling within Windows doesn't seem to help either as this causes some elements of the application to render incorrectly. I've also tried this on Windows 8 and unfortunately it didn't help. I've been considering the purchase of a MacBook Air, specifically because of the non-retina screen. I was about to purchase one today, but I decided against it because of the rumours regarding a refresh in the next month or so. I understand it is probable (however not certain) that a 12" Retina MacBook Air will be released in the near future, but with the future of the current non-retina models in doubt, should I purchase one now? If necessary, I can probably delay my purchase for about a month. Purchasing a Windows ultrabook is also an option, however the design and battery life of the MacBook Air really does appeal to me. Any thoughts/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much.