Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Vishan07

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 9, 2011
Hello there, I was looking for a sleeve/case for my upcoming MacBook Air and found the company 'Pack and Smooch'.
It's a German company and all the products look awesome. I was curious whether someone owns this sleeve and can tell me what they think about it. I would like to know whether it is possible to put the charger in the front pocket, that would be great. I'd also like to know how much time it took to ship.

Next to that, I also wanted to show you new MBA owners this nice sleeve

Thank you in advance :)

laptop_sleeve_hampsh4d8099aa7bd69.jpg

anthrazit_light__4d80999511b84.jpg

laptop_sleeve_hampsh4d8099c032aa0.jpg

Last edited:

FFW

macrumors newbie
Mar 10, 2008
It's a nice sleeve, I have one for my 2011 11" MBA. Not much I can say really, your pictures show all there is to it. You can't put the charger in the front pocket though.

As for shipping, I ordered on a Thursday evening. It shipped Friday and was with me in the UK by Tuesday.

jpi

macrumors newbie
May 6, 2011
so I ordered mine last Friday and I got it today. but I am from Austria :p the thing is they messed it up and sent me the wrong one. So I messaged them via their website, they responded immediately, very friendly, trying very hard to make up for their mistake and everything.
I got an 11" instead of 13". looks pretty nice, feels good, I can't say anymore until I get the real deal! :p
I might post a short review as soon as I get it.

Vishan07

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 9, 2011
Ah thank you very much for the quick response :)

But how 'protective' is it? By this I mean, will my MBA be safe when I drop from the table or something (not very likely to happen, but still)
Thank you in advance again!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.