Macbook Air release along with Mac Minis

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by Duke15, Jul 11, 2011.

1. ZStation macrumors newbie

Not really new, is it? We've pretty much known this for the last two or three months.

2. MBABuyer macrumors regular

Actually ZStaion (aka troll), it is new, because we now have part numbers, which basically confirms everything.

3. Duke15 thread starter macrumors 6502

Duke15

Thank you, and yes it also says that the mac minis werent expected to be released this early. The part numbers also prove that there is no 15" version.

4. axu539 macrumors 6502a

You all realize that the linked article only addresses part numbers for the Airs and Pros right? The Mini is still just a rumor..

5. bigp9998 macrumors regular

Was there ever actually a rumor of a 15" MBA? I thought it was just something people said they wanted...

6. ZStation macrumors newbie

It only confirms they're changing the part numbers. Could the new part number be for the same machine running Lion instead of Snow?

7. Young Spade macrumors 68020

I don't think so; I think only a few people stated they wanted that they wanted that.

But yea we all kind of "knew" this, but this is the confirmation. Sadly I'm going to have all of my money probably around monday or so of next week so I'll get to wait a bit. I'm also going to have to look into installing SL onto the machine instead of Lion.