MacBook Air Skins - Best Skins Ever

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by LxHunter, Aug 5, 2014.

1. LxHunter, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2014

LxHunter macrumors 6502

I have had my MBA about 4 months.
    Covered it top and bottom and palm rest with the Matte Best Skins Ever.
    Just saved myself a ding.
    Walking though door into a meeting and tapped the top on the steel door frame
    Lucky me the skin protected it and no damage at all not even a ding on the skin

The Matte version is nearly invisible and added a bit of better grip and feels a bit "soft" if that makes any sense.

Will be buying the new MB Pro this week and have ordered the same Matte Skins for it.

Was relatively easy to apply as per their instructions - just took a bit of time to align the edges - not really hard - but I am a bit OCD so fiddled for a while. Seems to be staying on well - no peeling or yellowing after a few months of daily use.

I tried the skin on the trackpad - just a slight reduction in sensitivity so I removed it. Left no residue and easy to remove.

http://www.bestskinsever.com/macbook-air-13-inch-skin-2010-2013-model

Attached Files:

2. iterva macrumors regular

Yeah, they are great and affordable. I have a matte BSE full body skin (except trackpad) on mine also, installed it almost exactly 1 year ago, only small issue that I've had has been the small side pieces, they started to peel off about 1 month ago. But taking into consideration how long it has lasted without any issues I'm still pleased overall.