Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

burner24

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
does anyone have any insight on whether the macbook air would receive an update along with the rumored MB and MBP? of course the MBA would not get a case redesign, as has been rumored for the other apple laptops, but maybe a speed bump or drop in price to be competitive with updated MB models?

mac man 007

macrumors newbie
Jan 31, 2008
Shellharbour, Australia
Bigger HD & faster Processor

Apple Should really think about getting the iPod's 160 GB HD in the MBA It would be so much better and give me even more reason to buy one. Or maybe a 2 GH processor AT LEAST. At the moment they are really slow if you get the 1.6 GH. OH WELL ITS ALL UP TO APPLE NOW.

Westsider 4 Mac

macrumors regular
Apr 12, 2007
On the West Side
word...

Apple Should really think about getting the iPod's 160 GB HD in the MBA It would be so much better and give me even more reason to buy one. Or maybe a 2 GH processor AT LEAST. At the moment they are really slow if you get the 1.6 GH. OH WELL ITS ALL UP TO APPLE NOW.

I could begin to think about a MBA if it had a bigger HD and a faster processor:apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.