Macbook Bag! Pakuma Choroka K3S???

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by sagew, May 1, 2008.

1. sagew macrumors member

I've been looking everywhere in hopes of finding a way to purchase a Pakuma Choroka K3S for my girlfriend for her birthday for months now but cannot find a place that can get one for me in the U.S.

I emailed pakuma several well over six weeks ago, and they said the product was in transit to ebags.com, but nothing has come up on their site yet.

These bags look great (though I have no personal experience with them) and I was really hoping to snag one for her.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions on how I might get one?

Thanks,
    Eric

2. mikethemovie macrumors member

http://www.ebags.co.uk/pakuma/choro...r_bag/product_detail/index.cfm?modelid=106127

Is this your looking for..?

3. sagew thread starter macrumors member

Shipped to the U.S.

Yeah, but the green version. Problem is, I even called ebags and they can't ship that model to the U.S. even though there is an ebags.com and an ebags.co.uk...evidently they are different entities

Kind of frustrating

4. mikethemovie macrumors member

5. sagew thread starter macrumors member

Thanks...but...

Well...just registered on rockdirect. Guess how much shipping costs on a bag to the U.S.

120 pounds!!!

$250 to ship a $80 bag...

Needless to say I didn't order, but I appreciate the efforts. Really hope I can get one here by the 16th :confused:

6. sagew thread starter macrumors member

Pakuma available now!!!

Ebags.com has a full selection of pakuma bags now. Ordered one the other day and will let you all know how the gf likes it.