I just got back from my holiday break, i didn't bring my laptop home with me, and my battery has a big black X in it. It is not recognizing it at all. When I press the little button the little green lights do nothing. I found the article on apple's page about batteries not responding after being fully drained and tried all of the things they recommended, reseating battery, resetting the PMC), and now i do not know what to do. A quick response would be greatly appreciated as the next semester starts monday.