I got a black macbook for graduation in june of 08. I spilt water on it in july of that year=/ i havnt turned it on until today, i turned it on and to my surprise it turned on but i heard beep beep beep (pause) beep beep beep. so i looked online and it said it could be the memory, so i got that taken care of. the macbook is now on and fully functional except one thing, the macbook doesnt recognize the battery, it has an x. i looked on the apple website and did every step they had listed to try and fix it and the battery is still not recoginized. when i press the button , no green lights light up to tell me the level of power in it either, but it didnt turn green when i shifted the battery a certain way, but it went away instantly and i cant get it back ! so what im asking is, should i buy a new battery? or is it most likely damage to the macbook from the spill?