I have seen this a lot on the internet when i have been doing research but i would like a new opinion please as some sights and threads are a few years old. Firstly i have a MacBook 10.4.11 that is somewhere between 2 and 3 years old. I have had no problems with the Mac up until yesterday. Yesterday i was charging my Mac and everything was fine but i noticed that the MagSafe Adapter was lit up Green, even when unplugged from my Mac. I shrugged it off until this morning when i realised that when i unplug my adapter the Mac just turns off and won't turn back on until i plug the adapter back in. I have seen different threads about it being a battery problem or a charger problem but i am not sure where to start as most of the threads say that their Battery Icon on the Mac screen has a black "X" through it. Mine just has the Forks in the battery icon and where it would have a Time or % of what is left in the Battery, it just has a (Calculating...) and when i click to see how much it has charged, it says 0% I also downloaded Coconut Battery and here is what it says: Current Battery Charge: 0 mAh Maximum Battery Charge : 5093 mAh 0% Current Battery Capacity: 5093 mAh Original Battery Capacity: 5020 mAg 100% Can anyone shed some light on my situation, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.