Macbook Battery

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by F1schui, Mar 2, 2009.

1. F1schui macrumors newbie

My battery stopped working so i went to apple store to get it changed. They tested my macbook battery and that still didn't work. they told me it is to do with something in the macbook (sorry don't know what they said exactly). Any ideas please help

2. VSMacOne macrumors 601

VSMacOne

lol.. ok. why didn't you get them to tell you exactly what is wrong with it?
    Do you have AppleCare?

3. TJRiver macrumors 6502

TJRiver

OK, I'll bite.........

1. You went to the store to get the battery changed (replaced?)..... Why didn't you just get a new battery?

2. Apple tested the battery (that needed replacing) and that didn't work? Why would testing the battery be a replacement for replacing the battery that did not work in the first place?????

3. Something to do with the the Macbook? Since the battery is a component of the Macbook, this is hardly anything more than a statement of fact. Perhaps a return trip to Apple might be in order. Ask them to e-mail you the diagnoses. Heck, write it down on a matchbook. You're not giving us much to work with here.

4. Ideas, help? If the battery is bad, replace it. If the Macbook is bad, have them fix it. Pretty much exhausts my ideas. Perhaps the more advanced board members have more ideas. Good luck.:)

4. F1schui thread starter macrumors newbie

wow

sorry guys,
    I do need to get more info.

Thanks a lot for your help

5. F1schui thread starter macrumors newbie

they did try a different battery in the macbook...

and that still didn't work

6. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

Well you need to ask them what they said, cause we can't see the computer and tell you over the Internet.