Hey, my MacBook Pro seems to have fried itself last night. I've lost everything on my hard drive I think because it can't find any of the system boot files. I'm annoyed, but I've had it two years now and I was thinking of upgrading anyway so it's not too big a deal I guess. I'm just not sure whether I should pay to have it repaired and wait for the new Broadwell retina Macs, or buy a new one now. The retina Mac I was looking to get would've been the top spec one, with the higher end processor too. I'd only be using it for the Internet and all the usual stuff along with gaming here and there (stuff like Sim City and Civ V is what I tend to play). So, should I wait? I'm torn over what to do.