MacBook case under $20 for the aluminum macbook?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by bluesTank, Oct 21, 2008.

1. bluesTank macrumors regular

Hey All,

Does anyone know of a relatively good quality case I can find for under $20? I want a sleeve type thing I can easily just throw into my backpack to provide a bit of cushioning and protect from scratches and what not.

All the ones I have found are 30+

2. wywern209 macrumors 65832

wywern209

3. MasterNile macrumors 65816

MasterNile

I just had my wife knit me one for like $5 worth of yarn :D

4. budkid macrumors regular

Try going to a Ross(dress for less) or Marshalls. I bought an incase sleeve there for $13.

5. Belly-laughs macrumors 6502a

Belly-laughs

Let´s have a look, then :)

6. ki2594 macrumors 6502a

Well, for my White MacBook, Speck Products sent me a clear hard shell case as they wanted me to review it on youtube, and i really love it. I had my Incase Sleeve before but i didn't want to keep taking it in and out and i can take it anywhere knowing i'm protected! When Speck releases one for the new MacBook, definitely recommended.

Though it isn't under 20 bucks, i don't know many good ones that are that cheap.

7. MasterNile macrumors 65816

MasterNile

I'll try to take some pics later and upload them, it was just a simple case I had her make so I could cover my MB from getting scratched and it's got a hole in the corner so I can have it plugged in while being covered (to protect it from my 2 year old daughter) but being that it's 3:30am right now, it's too dark to take pics, I'll try to take some in the afternoon and upload them.