Macbook cases

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by myfirstmacbook, Apr 15, 2009.

1. myfirstmacbook macrumors newbie

Yes I searched but half the links are dead and another 1/4th are links to messenger style bags. I found two I really like. "speck" and "macbook-case.com". Speck has good prices now however they are almost out of colors for the 13" white macbook and macbook-cases.com has shipping that I consider to be unreasonable in terms of price. Are there other companies out that that are similar to these two?

Thanks

2. myfirstmacbook thread starter macrumors newbie

3. sosaysiburke macrumors member

sosaysiburke

i got the cheap one from bestbuy i believe its similar to the speck one . it was like 30 dollars and i like it alot its a little to lose for my liking but the inside its like a fur which keeps it clean haha but its pretty nice it most likely wouldnt do much if you dropped it but it seems to keep it from getting scratched or anything and i had heard of complaints about peoples screen getting scratched due to debris getting into there cases this one has a very tight zipper and i doubt anything can find its way in

4. Jamesl94 macrumors regular

Have a look at the Incase ones.

I bought one from the Apple store 2 weeks ago and I love it.

It has a neoprene outer (wet-suit material) and a nice fur like inner.

The case is a tiny bit bigger than most sleeves, although, this is not a problem because the zip does not catch on the corners of the macbook when you zip it up.

The case is cushioned nicely and I couldn't be happier with it.

Well worth the £17.

James

5. sosaysiburke macrumors member

sosaysiburke

yes thats the one i purchased from best buy its nice for the price not to mention not having to order and wait offline

6. The Samurai macrumors 68000

The Samurai

Check some of the product reviews on my Youtube channel (see sig) - I hope they help.

Applesac and the LARobe are my favourite.