I bought this Late 2007 macbook off of craigslist, and it was working perfectly. But after a little water got mon my macbook and charger, i plugged it in and it had a bright green light and wouldn't charge. The Next day i plugged it in and it only had a dim green light, it wouldn't Start up without the battery, or run without it. Now all i need is the battery in it to start it up and it will run off of the charger, But it still has that dim green light. The charger is a little Damaged, Photo's In the attachments. My dog chewed on it a while back, so can anybody help me? This is my first macbook, And the dvd drive is not working, but i have managed to reinstall SL with USB, So it is not a software problem. We Live A Long way from an Apple Store, so i wanted to know if anybody had an answer as to what this is?