Ok, I know this has been beaten to death in the form of "what should I buy" or "MB vs MBP" threads, but I have a couple of specific questions about the macbook while trying to decide between that and the pro. Let me preface: if I decide on a MBP, I WILL WAIT until WWDC. If I go with a MacBook, it will have the faster processor and at least 2GB of ram. My (working) time is spent 85% on creative suite with the other 15% on dreamweaver, flash, and exploring new programs. Up until a couple of weeks ago I was running a 1.5Ghz Powerbook with 2GB of ram. It was starting to feel slow, but my intention was to get to the end of the year before buying a new machine. Unfortunately, a cup of coffee (not my fault) put a decisive end to that plan, and I'm now in the position of needing a new computer ASAP. I'm an avid reader here, and I've looked at most of the MB vs. MBP threads, etc. However, I'm still confused on specifically how much difference I'll see between the two machines for running CS3. For some reason I can't seem to understand exactly what difference the integrated graphics will me FOR ME. I can make a decision about case design, display size, etc on my own. So... -What are you experiences running CS3 on a MacBook? -Can you run multiple programs (Ps, In Design, Illustrator, suitcase, safari/firefox) at once, or does it bog down? -Do you notice (or can I expect to notice) much difference between 2 and 3 GB of ram for my uses? -If I were to partition 20-30GB of my HD specifically as a scratch disc for CS to use, will that make a difference? -Does using an external monitor (in addition to CS) have the potential to slow me down? (Does an external make use of the graphics card?) I usually have my computer hooked up to a 23" ACD. I have the money for a MBP, and I'm willing to spend it IF I need to. But if a MacBook will work for me, I'd rather put the cash away for next time or for a rainy day.