So I recently bought more RAM for my macbook (2007 model). I am 100% sure it is the right RAM. Anyways, I put it in my computer and got the blinking "on" light (which I read later was a sign that the RAM was not pushed in hard enough). Since I didn't have access to another computer, I thought this was a problem and decided to put the old RAM back in the computer. However, after this, the computer didn't start up at all - no blinking light, nothing - just completely unresponsive when I try to turn it on. However, the magsafe adapter light still turns green when I plug it into the computer, which gives me a little bit of hope. I have tried pushing the original RAM in harder to no luck. Is it possible I fried my computer by static electricity? I made sure to touch a metal surface both outside and inside the computer each time I was dealing with RAM. However, I do have a carpet floor so I know those can build up static electricity. Also, if static electricity was indeed the culprit, is there any way to get my macbook functioning again?