Macbook Deals at Best Buy

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by RDM3, Jun 9, 2009.

1. RDM3 macrumors regular

I stopped by the local Best Buy today 6/9 and they had a few open box MacBooks, the two I looked at with the most interest was the white Macbook, 2.1ghz, 120gb hd, 1 gb RAM and nivida graphics, it is now $720 and they had an Unibody Alum Macbook 2.4 ghz (i think) 160gb hd 2 gb RAM was $1169 now $990, not a bad deal.

They did have some, before further markdown, at the $1599 price and $2499 price, I didn't check them out though.

2. NewMacbookPlz macrumors 68040

NewMacbookPlz

On the UMB, it would have been a 2.0ghz if it had the 160GB drive. The 2.4 came with the 250GB HDD.

3. Richard1028 macrumors 68000

In another week they'll be giving them away. :D

And you guys who bought last week think you have problems. How would you like to be sitting on 100 of these units instead of just one?

4. youpey macrumors member

i am tempted to buy another one since the prices are so cheap

5. AreYouIn? macrumors 6502a

AreYouIn?

If you don't care about any of the udates that came yesterday then go for one of them! It is going to be a great computer no matter what but you have to make sure it can do what you want it to do. If you need firewire you would better off getting a new 13 MBP or the white Macbook.

6. spaulhus macrumors newbie

I went to BB today as I was within the 14-day period and got $321 price protection refund on the 2.4GHz MacBook UMB - very sweet!

7. RDM3 thread starter macrumors regular

Awesome! I am going to watch those open box buys and see what happens, I hope they go down but I am waiting for the 18 months same as cash deal to come back :cool:

8. RDM3 thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah it is, i paid $549 for my whitebook about a month ago, it did not have a battery though, I went to the apple store paid $116, used my education discount, and I had my Mac :) I have since added a nice monitor, external 1tb HD, upp the RAM to 4gb, bluetooth mouse, printer, but still got a great deal!